Week 5 of 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now
1) Richie – My amazing hubby who allows me to go nuts on him almost daily over silly insane things and still loves me all the same. The man who still calls me sexy despite having a flabby mom belly and rocking mom jeans or sweats. The one who has held my hair while I puked, nursed me back to health when I was sick or left work and ran home when I have had a melt down. The man who carries me home an ice coffee every day despite it freezing his fingers. The father of our four amazing children.
2) Khloe – My first born, constantly doing something that just has me say “wow.” She often comes up with some of the weirdest rants when she is upset, to which I have to kind of look away and laugh.
3) Keira – My middle girl, constantly bubbly (ok most of the time) and having an attitude that just makes me want to scream at times. Despite that every day she does something that can make me smile.
4) Kaylee – My youngest girl, my little spit fire. Whether is dumping an entire bottle of dish detergent into her hair or telling me “I am going to punch you” because she can’t get her way, she is still my little sweetie and almost always ready to jump up and help out.
5) Kaleb – My little prince, growing and learning more and more each day. Some of his babbles just make me smile. I swear he really is saying stuff, his most recent is what sounds like “boobies, boobies, nuh nite” which he babbles when he wants to go to sleep or what sounds like “I love dada/mama.”