- August 13th I won a Thirsties Duo diaper at A Mom’s Take
- August 16th I won 5 My Baby’s Green hybrid diapers at My Baby’s Green blog
- August 20th I won a $30 gift certificate to Single Stone Studio at Savvy Moms Save
- August 21st I won a Planet Wise wet/dry bag Mommy Is Green
- August 22nd I won a Bum Essentials Bambino AI2 from The Baby Store Plus at Arizona Mama and a SodaStream kit and The Two Savvy Sisters prize pack from Bree Bee’s
- August 24th I won a Freestyle watch at Songberries
- August 25th I won a Hen and Chick cloth diaper at Zoo Keeper Jess
- August 26th I won a Nite Nite diaper from CushyToosh at Hot Tot and Baby Couture
- August 27th I won a Melissa & Doug Wooden Workbench from Gummy Lump at Thanks, Mail Carrier! and SnugZee at Little Yaya’s
- August 28th I won an item of my choice from Jewelry Stylist at Mommy Wants Freebies!
- August 30th I won a Human Touch Foot & Calf Massager at DearCrissy.com
Hubby loves everything to do with the Zombie Apocalypse and I mean everything. I swear if we had the space we would have a fully stocked underground bunker, complete with food, water and an endless supply of weapons. The man has seen every end of the world, zombie attack movie there is, and some he has watched more times than I can count. He has played almost every zombie game out on the market. What can I say, he is obsessed and I love him.
Nacho Mama Tees combines our love of t-shirts and our sick sense of humor, so it was a match made in heaven. I was so excited when we got the chance to review one of their shirts, but how would we pick? I originally thought about going with the A Salt & Battery or Spooning Leads to Forking, then I changed my mind to Boys Are Stupid Throw Rocks at Them, but I just couldn’t decide due to their amazing selection of funny t-shirts.
I finally decided to get my poor hubby a shirt, because he often gets neglected when it comes to the reviews I do. When I saw the Zombie Defense Organization t-shirt I knew it was the one! A shirt designed after my own hubby’s heart. I ordered an XL and later thought “oh no, it might be too small” and I would end up wearing it.
When the shirt arrived (super fast might I add) hubby grabbed the package faster than I have seen him do in a long time. He was like a little boy on Christmas morning. He had to put the shirt on right away and he said to me “I was a little worried when you said you only got an XL, but this fits great” he also went on to add that he loved the feel of the shirt and that the design was “great.” Look at this sexy man modeling his shirt (pardon him trying to keep a bottle of soda away from Khloe and Keira running circles around him).
You can purchase any of the above t-shirts and many more at Nacho Mama Tees website.
Nacho Mama Tees has offered one lucky winner their choice of either a $15 gift certificate or a mystery shirt.
You must head over to Nacho Mama Tees website and tell me what t-shirt you would get if you won.
(1) Become a fan on Facebook (Nacho Mama Tees is owned by CrazyDog)
(1) Post a comment on the Facebook page telling them what your favorite tee is or ask them a question about the shirts
(1) Post a comment on, or “Mark as Favorite” one of their Flickr photos.
(1) “Like” or “Share” one of the products on their website. The buttons for these are on all product detail pages, above the main image
(1) Follow me with GFC (Bottom)
(1) Follow me with Networked Blogs (Bottom)
(3) Subscribe to me via email (Little Flame icon at the top)
(5) Post up my button and link it back to me. Make sure you tell me where to find it. (if you have my old button make sure you grab my new one)
(5) Grab my Fluffin’ the Stash event button here
(1) “Like” Life of a Slightly Crunchy SAHM of Drama Queens on Facebook
(1) Follow me on Twitter @SAHMofDQ
(1) Tweet about this giveaway, make sure you include me @SAHMofDQ in your tweet (can be done once daily)
(1) Share this giveaway on Facebook feel free to use the button below (can be done once daily)
(5) Vote for Kaylee
(2) Vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs or Top Baby Blogs (Can be done once daily for 2 entries each vote)
(10) Join Swagbucks using my link
You were supposed to be a hero, swoop into my mom’s life and give her the love, affection and companionship she deserves. Instead you have made my mother’s heart break yet again and left her alone. You couldn’t learn to be an adult, you had to run and cry to your mother. Grow up you are 40 years old, learn to live your own life. The way you treated my mother was uncalled for. You didn’t like it here in Boston so my mother, to make it work moved to California. She left her daughters, grandchildren and the rest of her family behind because she loved you. You deserve to be alone and I now understand why your ex-girlfriend is so bitter and slept with your neighbor! Karma will come back and bite you in the ass so be prepared for the day you get yours.
Well I didn’t do as good as I was hoping. I ended up smoking 5-6 cigarettes (I lost count because hubby kept distracting me and I forgot to write it down, or he would smoke the rest of the one I had). It is hard trying to quit when everyone around you smokes. I will say though yesterday compared to the day before I was up a lot longer. I woke up around 9am on the 24th and did not go to bed yesterday until 9am, slept for 2 hours and was up until 1:30am this morning. Normally I would have some sleeping in my day and such I ended up smoking more than I wanted. I bet if I had been up for a normal amount of time I would have done much better. I am doing really good today considering I went to bed at a semi normal hour.
8/24 – 5
8/25 – 5 or 6