My Baby’s Green Pocket AIO is made of 100% polyester/PUL outer shell. You can easily adjust the size of the diaper with the outer snaps for height and with the hoop and loop waist closure. I love hook and loop because it allows for easy size adjusting and a better fit that you can’t get with snaps. The inside is so amazingly soft and made of breathable, soft micro-fleece, so I knew I wouldn’t need to worry about this against Kaylee and Keira’s little bottoms. Each diaper comes with a bamboo and micro-fleece insert. The insert has snap adjustments on it to adjust the height on it to fit into the pocket of the diaper and the best part it also snaps into the pocket! This is by far one of my favorite features of the diaper because I have very active children and you don’t know how many times an insert has slid out the back of the diaper and soaked clothing. There is nothing worse than picking up your little one and being soaked by a insert sticking out. Not a fan of pocket diapers? No problem, the insert can be placed between your baby and the diaper.
(1) Head over to My Baby’s Green blog and add their button to your blog
(1) Follow My Baby’s Green blog on Networked Blogs
(1) Follow My Baby’s Green on Twitter
(1) Visit My Baby’s Green and comment with another product you like.
(1) Sign up for My Baby’s Green Newsletter
(1) Enter the My Baby’s Green Romper giveaway
(1) Tweet this giveaway. You can use the button below this post and can do it daily for extra entries.
(1) Share this giveaway on Facebook. You can use the button below this post and can do it daily for extra entries.
(1) Follow CSN Stores on Twitter
I took this photo of Khloe on the 4th of July during our BBQ. She walking out of the house and didn’t see me with the camera. Like most kids it is hard to get a non-cheesy photo because they ham it up as soon as they see the camera. I hope that one day I can get a photo of all three together without cheesy grins on. My mother keeps telling me I should submit this photo to a modeling agency because Khloe looks absolutely stunning in it and I agree it is by far one of my favorites (hence why it is in my header). I titled it the Calm Before the Storm because not 10 minutes after this photo she was in a bathing suit, soaking wet, screaming and throwing a tantrum, but at least I have this beautiful photo to document that on occasion the girls are not Drama Queens.
If you want to join in on the Aspire Photo Challenge, just click the link above to head on over. You have until Friday to join the Black and White challenge. What a great way to get me to take more photos and actually share them. Hopefully it will help me with my editing skills and maybe one day I will have a good camera that doesn’t stink when inside the house.
The diaper held up wonderfully, especially since Kay was nursing like crazy due to not feeling well, plus we were keeping her very hydrated with water because of her fever. I was shocked at how much this diaper held. When Kay finally laid down to nap she caught up on some much needed sleep and slept for over 4 hours and didn’t have a single leak.
|Pardon Kay taking off
before I could adjust the snaps
Features of the Tot Wraps Dream Diaper™, one-size, hybrid all-in-one include:
- A wide fit-range in a single diaper—trim enough to not be bulky on a 7 lb newborn, yet large enough to fully cover a 40 lb toddler. There’s no need to invest in multiple sizes of diapers, saving you both time and money.
- Two rows of closure snaps for optimum leg and waist adjustment. To obtain a perfect fit, simply snap the closure tab in the leg row (bottom row) of snaps where the leg fits comfortably. Then snap the tab into the waist row of snaps where the waist fits comfortably. It doesn’t matter if the same snap placement is used for both the leg and waist.
- Easy pull, stretch tabs have plenty of grabbing area and a gentle stretch. Making changes easy, and wearing comfortable.
- No complicated folds, flaps, snaps, or attachment parts.With only one pair of rise-adjustment snaps this diaper is easy for anyone to use. Long-lasting, easy to use snap closures mean no hook ’n’ loop diaper chains and the closures will last the life of the diaper.
- Gentle clear elastic around leg and waist openings plus the lack of top-stitching allows the diaper to comfortably and gently stretch to fit almost all diaper-wearing children and eliminate red marks.
- A colorful, waterproof polyester PUL outer that rolls in on the legs and completely edges the inner diaper for a leak-proof, one-piece diaper.
- A soft, absorbent inner and Zorb™ soaker holds up to 11 oz. of liquid, handling even the average toddler-sized mess without adding any doublers or inserts. The comfy cotton velour is drier to the touch than other absorbent fabrics yet still stays moist enough to let children know they are wet to aid in potty training. Some styles offer organic viscose of bamboo velour or stay-dray microfleece inners as an option. Maximum absorbency won’t be reached until diaper is washed at least 5 times.
- Large interior pocket opening allows you to easily increase absorbency for naps, trips, heavy-wetters, or overnight use. Insert will agitate out in the wash, so there is no need to un-stuff before washing. The pocket opening also ensures thorough cleaning and shortens drier time to about an hour.
- Hourglass-shaped are optional since you won’t need them for normal use. Folding on stitched fold line allows insert to fit smaller rise settings.These can be inserted with the larger end toward the front for boys, or toward the back for girls. For nights instead of stuffing the pocket, try laying the insert in the diaper white side up. The stay-dry fabric on the white side will wick moisture away from your child’s bottom, keeping them dry and comfortable all night long.
- Thinner than a wet disposable so it fits well under any clothing, even jeans and Onsies.
What I love most is that these diapers are mom made. Krysta designed an amazing diaper to fit her dream and with customer feedback it really is a dream come true. This diaper has all the individual features I love on other diapers truly AIO!
I didn’t get the chance to try the diaper on Keira yet, but I can tell by looking at it that it will have no problem fitting her, with room to grow until she potty trains.
(1) Sign up for the Tots Wrap newsletter on Yahoo